Royal Cab LLC serving Clatsop County is always looking for new drivers.

If you are looking to drive for Royal Cab, please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and get your three (3) year Motor Vehicle Report (MVR). The DMV can mail this report to you or fax to Royal Cab at (503)994-3200.

Additionally, each driver must be 25 years of age.

Facebook job listing